January update

It's been a fast month so I don't know where to begin. Cam and I spent a free weekend trip at the Zermatt resort in midway, thanks to my sis in law Bethany. Her grandparents own a room and she hooked us up.
It was so relaxing after having a full house for a couple of weeks. My grandma, aunt and cousin from Texas spent the holidays with us. They were a lot of fun, especially since I don't get to see them often.
Wow I think that really was the only exciting thing we've done this month!!

We hit our second year anniversary on Dec. 27th!!! Woohooo! Time flies.
No kiddos yet, but we are trying. Hopefully we'll have good news sometime this year :).
Oh yeah, I can't forget about this...... We got an antenna so now we can watch 4 channels. Fox 13, 11, 9, and channel 7! Yeah we totally got the "cool" channels. So exciting!

And oh yeah, I guess we did have quite a bit of birthdays this month. So happy birthday to Bethany, Lance, Timi, Ed and Larraine.
That's about it for this month. Have a good one!

Comments

Hyrum and Elsie said…
You're so funny.. I haven't seen you in a while.. did my text offend you? I hope it didn't...
how about a girls night out hopefully before la nana de a luz... I so need a girls night out.. I'm about to murder some kids and husband... j/k lol but yeah take me out to anywhere!! being a momma is fun except for when I plan to do something one day and it never happens... like give my self a mani, a pedi, wax my upper lip and brows and yeah... anyway.. CALL ME... ;)
The Ostlers said…
we need to go see bride wars and have a pedicure done and then eat some ice cream or frozen custard from yummies!

Popular posts from this blog

Logan!