life

Sooooo, I decided to become a blogger since everyone is doing it. Yeah yeah i give in to peer pressure. I'll start by writing about my life after high school(yuck).
I started getting into music, concerts and music festivals and it was, well , it still is my addiction.
In 2006 I met my awesome husband and we were married in the Timpanogos Temple on Dec, 27th, 2006.
He is probably crazier about music than I am, and that is why i love him even more!

We finished building our house in late January and we're all moved in. It's been hard to decorate it because I'm not a girlie girl and so I don't know how to! So far, it's looking good. I will post pictures later.

I've been working for a neurologist for the last five years and I love it. That is why i'm still there. I do want to get my R.N.
Cameron(my husband) is a very handsome, down to earth, passionate, good man. He makes me extremely happy. He works for his dad for his construction business(Teeples custom homes).
He's super talented, he built our house.

NO I am not pregnant. I get that asked at least once a day. Come on people, I've only been married for a year and a half. Give us some time.
I hope this will become a fun thing to do when I'm bored, and I hope to keep you posted.

Comments

Kacey said…
Welcome to Utah!!!! BTW, are you pregnant this week???? It's been a few days since your post.
WeTheTeeples said…
I didn't know you had a blog. I am so glad. But I think it is time for a new post. :)
thanks for coming to the party and for the nice gifts you gave Ryan and Hallie.

Popular posts from this blog

January update

Logan!